Aiding the Local Constabulary (a 3-player ASL AAR)

Neal

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Myself, Scott, and Stew sit down for an AAR chat about our recent 3-player scenario "Aiding the Local Constabulary" (J164). If you haven't played a 3-player scenario all of us highly recommend it. Tons of fun and a completely different ASL experience. We plan on doing some 3 player AARs from the Kansas City 3-player pack in the future.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
This was entertaining to watch. I have to give this scenario a try.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I completely agree that 3-player scenarios are a lot of fun. This scenario, however, while still fun, is not as fun as other 3-player scenarios I have played, because it isn't truly "3-player" (in the sense of "three sides, only one can win"). The Italian player would have to be doing remarkably well against the Mutineers to be very interested in picking a fight with the South Africans, and there's not much incentive for the South Africans to pick a fight with the Italians (unless/until the Mutineers have been smashed, in both cases). For most of the scenario it's going to be Mutineers fighting both of the other two sides who will almost certainly cooperate as best they can.