Aggregated errata for Hatten in Flames

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I've transferred the errata from the MMP website to sticky errata and have placed it out on the Download section of Texas ASL.com
Sorry to report a minor typo in the errata file: in the errata for HF3.3, in the last sentence of the replacement text, you have "Location Controlled" when it should be "Locations Controlled".

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry to report a minor typo in the errata file: in the errata for HF3.3, in the last sentence of the replacement text, you have "Location Controlled" when it should be "Locations Controlled".
Thanks, Bruce. Got it fixed and uploaded.

bprobst

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Bruce
Country
llAustralia
I see the file is correct when you open it (v1.1) but the file name and the description on the Texas ASL site still say "v1".

Another minor formatting error in the Red Factories v1.1 file: in the O11.6234 item the original text has "does not invoke E3.5"; the sticky errata is missing the italicisation of "not".

Similarly, in the O11.6235 item, the original text has "or" italicised in line 4 of the original paragraph.

rreinesch

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I see the file is correct when you open it (v1.1) but the file name and the description on the Texas ASL site still say "v1".

Another minor formatting error in the Red Factories v1.1 file: in the O11.6234 item the original text has "does not invoke E3.5"; the sticky errata is missing the italicisation of "not".

Similarly, in the O11.6235 item, the original text has "or" italicised in line 4 of the original paragraph.
All corrected and uploaded.

ScottRomanowski

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The aggregated errata for Hatten in Flames has been posed on the product page on the MMP website:
That link to multimanpublishing.com is dead and it wasn't replicated at mmpgamers.com, but it's still available from The Wayback Machine . And the change to 3.51 ISR I.2 should also include "M2", a fortification RG like "M1", and the correction should be to Lt. Rogers broken morale, IMNSHO.

Last edited:

Perry

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States