AFV's, Road Blocks and Mines

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
OK, I've forgotten too much :blab:
AFV enters a hex containing a road block.Upon entering,I take a 6 factor AP mine hit and pass.I stop in hex as I can't pass the RB.Next I move a 9-2 and 3 sqds in via the partail trail blaze. My intent is to clear the RB next turn.
Question: Must the inf clear a TB thru the hex to allow the RB to be cleared ?
If there was wire in the hex as well, what would be the order in which I could clear the RB? ie, clear mines,clear wire clear RB?
Thanks guys

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
LDM said:
OK, I've forgotten too much :blab:
AFV enters a hex containing a road block.Upon entering,I take a 6 factor AP mine hit and pass.I stop in hex as I can't pass the RB.Next I move a 9-2 and 3 sqds in via the partail trail blaze. My intent is to clear the RB next turn.
Question: Must the inf clear a TB thru the hex to allow the RB to be cleared ?
If there was wire in the hex as well, what would be the order in which I could clear the RB? ie, clear mines,clear wire clear RB?
Thanks guys
I don't think you have to clear them in any particular order.

As per B24.73 & B24.74 you do have to be beneath the Wire in order to attempt the clear Wire and Mines though.

But that restriction is not mentioned in B24.76 so I guess the Roadblock can be cleared by units on top of a Wire counter - unless I'm missing somehthing else.

Bjoernar

Reaction score
Country
llNorway
Hi!

I agree. This is something similar to what I was just going to write :)

Note that you do not have to clear a full TB to be able to clear the RB or wire. Attacks from mines take place during entering/exiting the hex.

Bjørnar

LDM

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I was unable to find any clear answers in the RB.
Thanks for the responces :D