rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
Hi!

IS an AFV directly behind an Embankment RR considered HD if LOF is over the Embankment RR? (I do not think so, but ya never know).

Peace

Roger

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Hi!

IS an AFV directly behind an Embankment RR considered HD if LOF is over the Embankment RR? (I do not think so, but ya never know).

Peace

Roger
Do you mean "over" in the B.4 sense, or do you mean "over" in the sense that the LOS goes across an EmRR to reach the target? A vehicle immediately behind an EmRR where the firer is at the same level as the target is HD. A vehicle behind an EmRR where the LOS goes over [B.4] that EmRR (e.g. the firer is at level one) is not HD.

JR

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
I meant immediately behind....... so I was wrong, it is HD.

Thanks!

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
So, same level LOS that goes "through" an EMRR to an AFV directly behind that EMRR is HD?

Correct?

(This is why ASL is so confusing to me SMILE)

Peace

Roger

Honosbinda

Reaction score
Country
ll
So, same level LOS that goes "through" an EMRR to an AFV directly behind that EMRR is HD?

Correct?

(This is why ASL is so confusing to me SMILE)

Peace

Roger
This is all in the reading of F6.5 and B.4. There is a relevant example in F6.6.
Nothing is confusing in these rules, I get the impression you don't believe them/yourself and you want someone else to interpret them for you. But, I think you are better [edit -- off] trusting in your cognitive skills :)

Last edited:

rdw5150

it's just a game
Reaction score
First name
Roger
Country
llUnited States
This is all in the reading of F6.5 and B.4. There is a relevant example in F6.6.
Nothing is confusing in these rules, I get the impression you don't believe them/yourself and you want someone else to interpret them for you. But, I think you are better are trusting in your cognitive skills :)
Marc, you're the man........

PS its not that I want someone to interpret them for me. I just want validation before I sit at the table