Advancing Fire Team - Brevity Assault

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
What does "column P" mean on the scenario card? Do you mean "hexrow P"? "Column" in ASL means E11.5. See Index.
Paolo posted an early version of the scenario card for playtesting only.... also the definitive map of Halfaya Pass South is not the exactly the same...

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
"Echo", what I was trying to suggest is to make sure you select a different term than column on the set up card section...I was trying to help proof the card for you.

Philippe D.

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Seeing how little attention the DTO seems to be getting (and to my shame, I admit I have never played a DTO scenario), I applaud this display of energy at developing a whole HASL there.

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I love the work you are doing on this!! Really awesome. Just the idea of a DTO HASL is awesome.

I would definitely buy this HASL if produced at high quality and not at a ridiculous price like $ 100 for a map a few scenarios and some silly counters you don't need.

Reactions: Roy

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Given the deeply unattractive nature of DTO, i suggest slipping in a few "grudge SSRs" using the pretext of HASL CG rules so that it becomes more exciting to play.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
Given the deeply unattractive nature of DTO, i suggest slipping in a few "grudge SSRs" using the pretext of HASL CG rules so that it becomes more exciting to play.
And a card system. Especially if you can also add a deck-building system with it. -- jim

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
We are trying to make something attractive also without grudge SSRs and Mana deck card systems.... have you ever seen an HASL DTO village map? Building rooftops are playable too and they give a TEM....

Sollum 0.81 -  72.jpg

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
We are trying to make something attractive also without grudge SSRs and Mana deck card systems.... have you ever seen an HASL DTO village map? Building rooftops are playable too and they give a TEM....
Hey, that's not DTO, that's a Club Med ressort! Need to hurry to lay down my towel before German Pz III crews take the best spots :)

Binchois

Too many words...
Reaction score
First name
Lester
Country
llUnited States
Beautiful map! I've been looking for an excuse to try DTO again (haven't tried since WoA).

What are the three similar-but-different shapes in GG13 (a ladder?), FF8 (a well?!), and T27 (a spiral staircase?)...

And will these hexes be standard size, 1", or Deluxe? PLEASE, I don't need things enlarged (not unless it comes with its own table)!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Beautiful map! I've been looking for an excuse to try DTO again (haven't tried since WoA).

What are the three similar-but-different shapes in GG13 (a ladder?), FF8 (a well?!), and T27 (a spiral staircase?)...

And will these hexes be standard size, 1", or Deluxe? PLEASE, I don't need things enlarged (not unless it comes with its own table)!
GG13 is a toilet, also known as an outhouse.

FF8 is a dumpster, also known as a garbage container.

T27 is a Sinkhole, also known as a well.

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly

The map I showed is not the definitive one.... crestline borders will be thinner and some other little differences will be drawn

Hexes will be standard size

GG13 is a symbol we adopted for 2-story houses (since all the other buildings are single story, but with rooftops)

FF8 is a well yes (the depiction gives an half-level obstacle, no TEM even if they are always part of a building hex, not involved in movement, bypass....)

T27 is a symbol we adopted for a bulding level completely equivalent to the Steeple, that we call "Penthouse"

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
The map I showed is not the definitive one.... crestline borders will be thinner and some other little differences will be drawn

T27 is a symbol we adopted for a bulding level completely equivalent to the Steeple, that we call "Penthouse"
Can I advise to use the Steeple symbol, if it is equivalent for all game purposes?

KIASAP