Advancing Fire Team - Biazza Ridge

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Yes we did examples with images... but we will still check them many many times to see if they are ok before release. :)?

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Yes we did examples with images... but we will still check them many many times to see if they are ok before release. :)?
And please use proofers who have never seen the product for Final check. If same persons look things over and over again you will miss things....

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
The orchard in U4 seems to be a different color than orchards in J2, J3, etc.

JR
Yes, the one in U4 in dark green is a normal in-season orchard, the others in Olive green are Olive groves. The five little trees as in K1 and K2 are Sparse Orchard always out of season, 1.5 MF for Infantry +1 TEM.

Last edited:

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
And please use proofers who have never seen the product for Final check. If same persons look things over and over again you will miss things....
I recommend Mark Drake for proofing he does a great job with LCP stuff

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
Yes, the one in U4 in dark green is a normal in-season orchard, the others in Olive green are Olive groves. The five little trees as in K1 and K2 are Sparse Orchard always out of season, 1.5 MF for Infantry +1 TEM.
I would have thought that "sparse orchard" would be less orchard than normal orchard -with +1 TEM and 1.5 MF they seem more like "sparse olive grooes" or "thick orchards". :)

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
I would have thought that "sparse orchard" would be less orchard than normal orchard -with +1 TEM and 1.5 MF they seem more like "sparse olive grooes" or "thick orchards". :)
Yes the meaning is that, but we didnt like "Sparse Olive Grove" as name. Sicilian countryside in that period has a lot of semi-wild orchard and olive grove like locations. Some of them were a bit less dense. We are thinking to call it just "Grove" but we have not yet decided

sebosebi

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
Then I would go with e.g., "Dense Orchards" - I find that "sparse" when it's denser than normal confusing. :)
Yes, but they are also always out of season... "Dense Orchards" could be also a bit confusing for this.