ADJACENT to a VBM AFV

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Just wondering if someone can please help me with a simple question. Since I'm still learning (and have lots left to learn) this will probably be just the first question of many!

Situation: My AFV is using VBM in a building hex.

Question: Is an enemy infantry unit in the building on Level 1 ADJACENT to my AFV which is bypassing the building? If yes, is it only ADJACENT if there is a printed (or inherent) stairwell in that hex?

Reepicheep

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
This is a simple question, right? I guess I'm just a bit surprised nobody has been able to answer it yet...

da priest

Reaction score
Reepicheep said:
This is a simple question, right? I guess I'm just a bit surprised nobody has been able to answer it yet...
Well Reepi me lad, your question is a standard newbie knock-knock lead in question :D ...we all know the rest of the dance--so let's do it..

Yes to be ADJACENT you have to be able to Advance into the Location, so you need a stairwell.....

Next line please... :devil:

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
da priest said:
Well Reepi me lad, your question is a standard newbie knock-knock lead in question :D ...we all know the rest of the dance--so let's do it..

Yes to be ADJACENT you have to be able to Advance into the Location, so you need a stairwell.....

Next line please... :devil:
Unless of course, it's a multi-hex building with no printed stairwells,.... which I guess make it an inherint (?why is that so hard to spell?) stairwell. :cool:

The bypass AFV does not create a seperate location. If you can advance into the location (i.e. the ground floor).... so yes, it would be adjacent,....excuse me,....ADJACENT.