Adding RF to ROAR

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Thanks to JR for his patience. I have noticed that adding RF to ROAR is a slow and meticulous process. First we had the basic scenarios, and then later on the CGs were added. Then I noticed an error in the listings which were amended. Finally today I submitted the combined RB/RO CG and combined Last Bid/Men Of Steel scenario which are different from the others because they combine elements of both RB and RO and also because they can result in a DRAW.

The combined RB/RO CG was already on ROAR but it omitted the possibility of a draw. The combined RB/RO scenario was not listed at all.

It just goes to show how much content is in RF. The RB scenarios, the RB CGs, the RO scenarios, the RO CGs and finally the combined RB/RO scenario and the combined RB/RO CG. They all need proper annotating when submitting to ROAR.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Is there an option to declare a 'draw' on ROAR? There is one scenario and one CG in RF which can result in a draw. I selected the option when I submitted these two but it has not been translated to the ROAR listings when they were added. Has the draw option been dropped?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Is there an option to declare a 'draw' on ROAR? There is one scenario and one CG in RF which can result in a draw. I selected the option when I submitted these two but it has not been translated to the ROAR listings when they were added. Has the draw option been dropped?
The draws show up on the individual scenario pages but not currently on the list by publication. I have not yet investigated why. Click on the link on the list by publication to see the counts of draw results.

JR