Ad&d

p3love

ASL Acolyte
Reaction score
Country
ll
Hi fellow players,
Ive just stepped over to the dark side from the glory of ASL. I have purchased a new Oriental adventures and got a players hand book and DM hand book all 2nd Edition. Still not sure about Monster manual.

Eventhough Im in my 40s I just love all this stuff and the thought of belonging to a group of dedicated players makes me happy.

before I ramble on, am I on the right page?

thanks

p3love

ASL Acolyte
Reaction score
Country
ll
ok ok, if I change the rifle for a long sword and throw a cloak on,..will that do?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
So, the only other threads in this sub-forum were last modified in 2006.....and there were only two of them.

Were you *really* expecting someone to reply?

p3love

ASL Acolyte
Reaction score
Country
ll
So, the only other threads in this sub-forum were last modified in 2006.....and there were only two of them.

Were you *really* expecting someone to reply?
Jazz, with all your experience on this site that was the best you could do? a put down? what can you do to help?

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
what can you do to help?
Nothing I'm afeared.

A dead sub forum is a dead sub forum.

<FX Monty Python> "That bird's not dead, he's pinin'"

<shrug>

Just pointing out that you are tilting at windmills.

Never mind....forget I said anything.....

Maybe some kind soul will come along and start posting just to get even with me for some transgression in another life.

Last edited:

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Key words: magic missile

Bob

Just evened out Jazz's karma

jwb3

Just this guy, you know?
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yeah, there are undoubtedly tons of active forums out there about AD&D, but Gamesquad really isn't one of them.

Unfortunately I don't visit forums about D&D myself, despite being a semi-active player, so I can't point you to any good ones.

Your biggest problem with just doing a Google search for them will probably be that most D&D forums these days are likely to be focused on a more current edition of the game. There are still plenty of people who play old-skool out there, but not compared to the numbers who play 3rd/3.5, or 4th, or the now-in-playtest 5th edition.

One thing you might want to try is visiting the BGG sub-domain which focuses on RPGs. Go to www.boardgamegeek.com and click on the RPGs thing at the top, and see what you find.

John