Action Pack II Overlays

Delirium

ASL Fanatic
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
I was recently taking a look at the list of official maps and overlays, most of which I have, the exception being the overlays which were included with Action Pack 2 and Journal 4. Both products are out of print and quite difficult (and beyond my means) to procure.

Are there any plans to reprint these overlays?

Ken Hampel

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I was recently taking a look at the list of official maps and overlays, most of which I have, the exception being the overlays which were included with Action Pack 2 and Journal 4. Both products are out of print and quite difficult (and beyond my means) to procure.

Are there any plans to reprint these overlays?
I don't know about MMPs plans for reprinting overlays. It comes up from time to time and I don't think a definitive statement has been made. If you need these overlays for a face-to-face game you can simply print out the VASL file images, they aren't bad and they fit the hex grid of the maps perfectly.

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Paul
Country
llIreland
Thanks man.
I think you have to rep other people something like 25 or 50 times before you can rep a person again. You can also only rep so often per day. All part of the fallout of the rep wars that were on just before the rep nuclear button was pressed by the mods.

It is a bit of a pain for me as I have a high amusement/satisfaction threshold and probably do not rep as often as most, maybe I just am a tight ass wad. It means that the people that make the arguments or jokes that grab me can't be rep'ed by me as often as I would like. Rep'ing on your or someone else's behalf actually helps me get past the 25 or 50 intermediate posts limit and occasionally gets me a bonus (thank you for that!). I hope that when I comment with "tried to rep you", some kind soul will do me the same favour. Cooperation and amiability, even for somewhat selfish reasons, helps makes the forums more attractive and pleasant for all.