Action Pack 4 Update

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Proofing boards and getting corrections from the artist as needed. There is a storage issue and Brian is concerned there may not be enough room in the warehouse at the moment, given all the other games MMP has printed lately, so he's working on solving that.

David Reinking

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Proofing boards and getting corrections from the artist as needed. There is a storage issue and Brian is concerned there may not be enough room in the warehouse at the moment, given all the other games MMP has printed lately, so he's working on solving that.
Sounds like it's time for yet another SALE!!!

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm personally disappointed, nay, offended that you would mention storage space issues for MMP. My mental image of their warehouse is that of the warehouse that they stored the ARK OF THE COVENANT at the end of the first Indy movie...limitless space with millions upon millions of yards of storage space....and now you tell me that there's a limit? That it's not like that?

That does it...after I buy this product from you guys, I'm on STRIKE...that is until the next ASL product comes out... (ok, so it's not much of a strike, but hey, it's all I've got.)

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
drchilds,

Are the rumours true you are The Man for solid DB3 status updates? ;)

drchilds

#1 ASL Hype Man
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited States
Marcus,

Brian, Chas, and Keith are your sources for official MMP news and info. Please address any status questions to them.

Dave

Rockford

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas,

I know this is a question you never tire of: Any idea on a shipping date?

I'm moving on the 20th and I'm not sure whether or not to have it shipped to the new address. Appreciate any guidance.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Sorry, no date yet; I know the ladies are still working on Warriors of God but can't say how far along they are.