Action Pack 4 Update

RobZagnut

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
>With AP4 ready to go soon:) and AP5 well into playtesting what is your next project?

Can I guess? Let's see... AP4, AP5... Chas is in charhe of the APs, so

My guess is AP6. :)

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas
With AP4 ready to go soon:) and AP5 well into playtesting what is your next project?
Thanks
Dave
Currently the plan is for the next two Action Packs to be developed more-or-less concurrently. One will probably go much more quickly than the other, however. But there are several other possibilities as far as "themes" or "topics" which are within reach as well.

However, I do envision one of those next two as being a "themeless" Action Pack, just as AP1 and AP2 were; that is, three new maps and twelve new scenarios, with the maps being the only common thread.

Count_Zero

Reaction score
First name
Josh
Country
llUnited States
Currently the plan is for the next two Action Packs to be developed more-or-less concurrently. One will probably go much more quickly than the other, however. But there are several other possibilities as far as "themes" or "topics" which are within reach as well.

However, I do envision one of those next two as being a "themeless" Action Pack, just as AP1 and AP2 were; that is, three new maps and twelve new scenarios, with the maps being the only common thread.
As long as you continue to let us playtest, we'll forgive you your blasphemous un-themed AP's....:bite::clown:

Seriously, though. Keep them coming!

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Just after the ASL items which have already hit P#. Please and thx.

serpico

Reaction score
Screw that! I want to see Kingdom of Heaven, Rock of the Marne, Bastogne, A Victory Denied, War of the Suns and Breakthrough Cambrai!!
You're not really gonna play all them are you.........?

I thought you were an ASL junkie....?

:bite::nuts::yummy::smoke:

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada

Thanks for the update Chas. :)

Dave

mallexen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Even if all the parts make it today I *think" Warriors of God is still shipping. AP4 is next in line. But I will confirm that tonight.
I _believe_ MMP is still working on South Mountain. I base that belief
on the fact my SM arrived in lovely Massachusetts yesterday, and I was
around P# 400 out of about 600 Ps.

See ya,
Mike

'Ol Fezziwig

Repressed Dissident
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Well, Rock of the Marne & Bastogne are SCS games; good quick games with (usually) little rules overhead to pick up. Cambrai is an area move game, which also should be fairly easy to jump into. Kingdom of Heaven is a CDG and has the added attraction of following a recent exploration of a 3volume history of the Crusades (by Stuart Runciman) and War of the Suns...I'm a large game junkie...might not ever play the campaign, but it's always nice to have that option?

ASL will always have a place on the table even if I occasionally flirt with other systems...

Count_Zero

Reaction score
First name
Josh
Country
llUnited States

He just wants to get them because he can't bear that Stalin has something he doesn't. Especially since he forgot to submit his Credit Card payment last month.....:clown::laugh::clown::laugh::smoke:

KeithU

Reaction score
Chas, there is NO WAY that many people would have left the room when he kicked everyone out who hadn't preordered. How unrealistic!

;)

Keith

Kevin Kenneally

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Chas, there is NO WAY that many people would have left the room when he kicked everyone out who hadn't preordered. How unrealistic!

;)

Keith
Keith,

You have to remember that it is from Chas, WHO works with MMP.....:smoke:

So NOTHING is as REAL as it seems.....:nuts:

So don't persecute me for using the "R" word.....:clown:

ScoobySnacks

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
My CC was hit for WoG this week so I'd say they are about 60% of the way through that game.