Action Pack 4 Update

Khill

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Not to tell you how to run your business (*that* job is taken already)...but God can take a back seat to ASL!!! I haven't received anything New-ASL in at least a couple of weeks...ship AP4 first! Ship AP4 first!!! :nuts::laugh::clown:

Semper Fi!
Scott
Ya Chas, what are you thinking? We NEED our AP4. Those other "games" can wait!:laugh:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian heard back from the printer today. The maps will indeed be shipped tomorrow but they will not be able to get out the rest of the components until a week from tomorrow, FYI.

ChrisBuehler

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
From Brian on CSW:

We are shipping South Mountain, we are almost half done.

We have everything in for WofG except the rulebooks which are due in tomorrow or Monday. This will ship next.

We have the boards in for AP#4-Normandy (came in today), the remaining AP#4-Normandy content will arrive next Thursday (already scheduled). This ships after WofG.

SWEET!!!! :D Now this is getting a product out the door after hitting the P#!

Chris

ScoobySnacks

Reaction score
First name
Mike
Country
llUnited States
So, that being said, does MMP have any vested interest in what happens with VASL? If the VASL archives fell behind on updates, or even disappeared completely would it hurt MMP at all? Would it help MMP?: I sometimes wonder if some of these VASL-only players had no other option than to take the trip to the local gaming club/tourney/recruit local players, then they would do so. In the process, they would buy more ASL stuff because they would actually be 'using it'.
For me I'm a VASL / Vassal only guy. I either have or am on the hook for about $1000 worth of MMP product over the last 15 months and I know it will just go up. Is that a lot? Not sure to you but to me its pretty good for a time limited hobby of mine. I can guarantee (based on spending about $0 over the last 5 years) that none of that money would have gone to MMP without this software. MMP may or not care about me, but my money is entirely dependant on the usage of the gaming software.

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Brian heard back from the printer today. The maps will indeed be shipped tomorrow but they will not be able to get out the rest of the components until a week from tomorrow, FYI.
:cry: Must....resist....urge....to....go....to....basement....and....hang....self!:hurt:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh for Pete's sake get a grip. Nobody wants this thing done more than I do, trust me :drink: :D

It'll be along soon enough.

dgour

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Still, even if it doesn't ship for another two weeks it will still be pretty darn good from P# to product.

Thanks for the update.

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's a fine point you have there.

Looks like MMP will be finishing shipping South Mountain (about 1/2 way done, last I heard) and then Warriors of God; and then AP4 will go out the door.

Tater

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
That's a fine point you have there.

Looks like MMP will be finishing shipping South Mountain (about 1/2 way done, last I heard) and then Warriors of God; and then AP4 will go out the door.
I can't recall who said it but someone once said that other MMP products never held up ASL products...why can't those SM and WoG people wait on the AP4 to ship...I mean it's not like they are REAL wargamers anyway. So they spend a couple of more weeks playing Risk or something, big whoop.

:laugh:

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1200 ordered as of today...and the rest of the parts are due back from the printers today as well.

Portal

The Eminem of ASL
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
I can't recall who said it but someone once said that other MMP products never held up ASL products...
And who with a quarter of a brain cell left ever believed that?? :clown:

FMFCB

Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llCanada
Even if all the parts make it today I *think" Warriors of God is still shipping. AP4 is next in line. But I will confirm that tonight.
Chas
With AP4 ready to go soon:) and AP5 well into playtesting what is your next project?
Thanks
Dave