Action Pack 4 Support Thread

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Folks-

AP4 is out the door and on its way to you. The scenarios have been posted to ROAR so you can enter any playings you may have. Any questions, AARs, etc? Let me know about them.

If you're new to Bocage (or simply want to refresh yourself on the rules, especially given the re-write of B9 and B10) I would recommend starting with one of the smaller scenarios in the pack, AP34 Bocage Blockage or AP31 First Cristot.

Here's a link to J.R. Tracy and Joe Leoce's playing of First Cristot http://forums.gamesquad.com/showthread.php?t=76602

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
AP34 Bocage Blockage Map Orientation

AP34 Bocage Blockage uses the "Geomorphic" aspect of boards 54 and 55. Essentially, each board folds in half and butts up against the other; so each board contributes 1/2 of its "Q" hexrow to the playing area. In essence this creates a new full-sized board. A few pictures are attached so you can see what this looks like.

I wanted to pass this along since the board orientation instructions for this scenario are a new concept and potentially confusing.

n3ddy

Reaction score
Country
llSouth Africa
Not automatically being number one on every list does NOTHING for my narcissism! Why didn't I get my copy first dammit?? I am checking my CC daily, no sign of being charged yet.... Soon, grasshopper, soon....

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
My AP4 was at my house this morning when I woke up. Sweet. -- jim

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
My AP4 was at my house this morning when I woke up. Sweet. -- jim
Not my case, though I live in Sweetzerland.
But my wife was at my side when I woke up this morning, and that is really sweet. I am gratefull of having WA (Wife Advantage).:clown:

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I like the half board concept - and it is supported by VASL as well.

AS for mine showing up... Not yet.:(

Roadtogundagai

Panty Sniffer
Reaction score
First name
Tony
Country
llNew Zealand
With women, the scenario changes every day, and you neverr know why you loose.
And bypass movement is more hazardous than a berserk charge vs a nest of 10-3 directed HMGs :laugh:

And the rulebook changes every day. Just in time errata.

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
I think you should be neg repped for that...........only because I don't have mine yet :cry::cry::cry::(:angry::mad::blab::upset:
No, the neg rep is for stopping on my way to play ASL today and having the new pages bound into my ASLRB. :smoke: -- jim