Action Pack 4 Support Thread

Fort

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
No, the neg rep is for stopping on my way to play ASL today and having the new pages bound into my ASLRB. :smoke: -- jim

Jim brought his to a nearby game store for a ftf game of ASL yesterday morning...waved it in my face taunting me. I think it's what inspired my panthers to brew-up so many of his shermans!

:p

My fave happening was when i ambushed a stack of americans, after they had advanced on one of my second line squads concealed in a smoked up building (Jim's smoke)...withdrawing to a hex ADJACENT to a Sherman hiding in an orchard, with another parked right behind that one.
Prep fire, "HEINZ, gib mir mein Faust!!!!".
Heinz and company didn't make it out of the situation, but neither did that sherman. :)

Last edited:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Mine didn't show up today! In fact, no mail showed up today! :angry:

Sparafucil3

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Jim
Country
llUnited States
My fave happening was when i ambushed a stack of americans, after they had advanced on one of my second line squads concealed in a smoked up building (Jim's smoke)...withdrawing to a hex ADJACENT to a Sherman hiding in an orchard, with another parked right behind that one.
Prep fire, "HEINZ, gib mir mein Faust!!!!".
Heinz and company didn't make it out of the situation, but neither did that sherman. :)
Thats OK. I get a little bit better every time and push you just a little bit closer to defeat. Your day is coming. -- jim

Loquitor

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Mine didn't show up today! In fact, no mail showed up today! :angry:
I don't know if your not knowing mail is not delieved on Sunday is a prestroke or post stroke condition........I am betting pre............:devious:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I don't know if your not knowing mail is not delieved on Sunday is a prestroke or post stroke condition........I am betting pre............:devious:
Yeah but it never gets delivered! It always shows up on Monday. What's up with that? :angry:

Markdv5208

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well I'm envious, but will live. Larry Zoet is picking up copies for Joe LePard and I when he goes to Origins which is...early July? Late June? Gee, it's already mid June, so....I'll have it in my greasy paws soon enough.

Mark DV
Ada, MI

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
Well I'm envious, but will live. Larry Zoet is picking up copies for Joe LePard and I when he goes to Origins which is...early July? Late June? Gee, it's already mid June, so....I'll have it in my greasy paws soon enough.

Mark DV
Ada, MI
Zoet? That guy's a disgusting, degenerate, smelly pervert! I'm gonna miss him at GenCon this year. :upset:

apbills

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
And the wait begins....

Monday and still no AP. Vacation is coming quickly (Friday) and no one will be home for over a week.

Panic begins to set in... Will it be delivered via US post (and then retained at the PO while away) or will it be delivered via UPS meaning it will blow away from the porch while on vacation?

Hutch

Curator of the ASL Armory
Reaction score
First name
Hutch
Country
llUnited States
>via UPS meaning it will blow away from the porch while on vacation?

You will probably find it in the bocage, I mean bushes....

Chas Argent

Play to the end.
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Well, I hope your package arrives before you leave; then you'll have something to read on your trip :smoke:

Psycho

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
As suspected. I do have three more days though. I may be able to rig up a UPS deposit box to put on the porch.
Have it sent down here. I'll watch it for you. :devious:

It won't get played. Trust me. ;)

Darrell Andersen

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was amongst the first 10 or so to preorder but my mail service has been disrupted by the damned floods.

Hmm...need to go to the FEMA office as I now clearly need assistance due to deprivation of ASL gear.

King Scott

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I was amongst the first 10 or so to preorder but my mail service has been disrupted by the damned floods.
It *was* delivered, but it got washed away in the flood...I think it's somewhere in Illinois by now.

"What a vacation from Midland City!" - Kurt Vonnegut

Semper Fi!
Scott

Count_Zero

Reaction score
First name
Josh
Country
llUnited States
Do you know who got his AP4 yesterday...... STALIN!!!!

I am ruined....:cry:

:clown::nuts:

For those of you who don't get it, go HERE

Last edited: