Acquisition question

JCusick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A squad is acquired by a gun and receives a -1 1/2 inch marker. It moves into a hex containing other friendly units and in LOS to the gun. The acq marker follows and is placed in this hex. Does this acq marker now apply to all units in the hex or just the unit originally acquired?

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
A squad is acquired by a gun and receives a -1 1/2 inch marker. It moves into a hex containing other friendly units and in LOS to the gun. The acq marker follows and is placed in this hex. Does this acq marker now apply to all units in the hex or just the unit originally acquired?
It applies to all units. 6.10 says that if other units enter a hex with an acquisition, they are acquired but the alternate also applies: if an acquisition enters a hex with other units they are acquired. The rules are not particularly well-constructed here, and I think it would be a legitimate q&a to submit.

JR

JCusick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It applies to all units. 6.10 says that if other units enter a hex with an acquisition, they are acquired but the alternate also applies: if an acquisition enters a hex with other units they are acquired. The rules are not particularly well-constructed here, and I think it would be a legitimate q&a to submit.

JR
Thank you

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia

JR
How would you distinquish otherwise...it would be a nightmare

JCusick

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
How would you distinquish otherwise...it would be a nightmare
Agreed just wanted to verify. Hoping you will do some more SK videos on YouTube soon. I always learn something and enjoy them!

Stewart

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llRussia
Agreed just wanted to verify. Hoping you will do some more SK videos on YouTube soon. I always learn something and enjoy them!
Lol
Thank you,
Didn't know anyone here bothers watching videos.
I'll get on that...