Account verification emails

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys. Has anyone been experiencing a lag time receiving confirmation emails for making an account prior to ordering that exceed 5 minutes? If so, please let me know as we are still fine-tuning the site. Needless to say any problems at all, please notify me here or directly at carlhnogueira @ gmail.com. Email spaced here to thwart bots.
Thanks guys,
Carl

PTY

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi guys. Has anyone been experiencing a lag time receiving confirmation emails for making an account prior to ordering that exceed 5 minutes? If so, please let me know as we are still fine-tuning the site. Needless to say any problems at all, please notify me here or directly at carlhnogueira @ gmail.com. Email spaced here to thwart bots.
Thanks guys,
Carl
Check your spam. That's where mine was.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Should I expect one of these if I am a subscriber?
If you are a DftB subscriber you already have these scenarios. There's no need for you to buy the Best of the Bunker pack from Yankee ASL unless you want the new layout/graphics.

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
If you are a DftB subscriber you already have these scenarios. There's no need for you to buy the Best of the Bunker pack from Yankee ASL unless you want the new layout/graphics.
Wasn't clear to me if Carl was talking to/about subscribers or folks ordering the scenario pack....which I know I do not need.

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Wasn't clear to me if Carl was talking to/about subscribers or folks ordering the scenario pack....which I know I do not need.
Ah, in case there are any confusion ...

Dispatches from the Bunker <> YankeeASL.

Dispatches from the Bunker is an entity handled by Vic Provost.
Yankee ASL is a separate and an up and coming TPP that happens to be publishing the "Best of the Bunker" pack, similar to the other "Best of" packs that MMP did before.

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hi Jazz,
just getting to this now. No, this endeavor is not directly linked to Dispatches anymore than MMP's scenario pack Out Of The Bunker was. It is simply a best of pack for scenarios from Dispatches, that covers the range of scenarios that were not covered in MMP's offering. That I had Vic and Tom's blessing and that of the designers of these scenarios is about as far as that goes. It does not impact your subscription, or lack thereof as is the case, with Vic and Dispatches in any way.
Thanks and hope that clears things up.
Carl

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
True, but I always thought they were joined at the hip?

Show how much I know.....
Close relationship, but Vic was always shorter. I don't want him joined at my hip. We work together, but truth be told, I network with a lot of folks from the ASL community.