Account banned, how to have it re-instated?

ZacBruce

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Hi all,

With a previous account I had made a post asking for local ASL opponents, and replied to a ASLSK rule question, then when trying to visit the next day I was banned (for spam?). When trying to sign in with my (now banned) account, it says to contact an administrator if it was done in error; however I couldn't/can't work out a way to contact anyone.

Is it possible to have my old account re-activated, as I've used an email account that I only use for promotions/competitions etc. i.e. it receives a lot of spam and I don't check it regularly. It would be nice to have my account on my main email instead.
Any help would be appreciated.

Zac

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
What was your user name on this previous account? I have no idea who you are? PM me so you don't have to broadcast any information to the general forums.

I doubt if any of the currently present folks can do that. Probably have to wait until Don gets back. Not sure how long he will be gone for but he is in Europe.

That does beg the question.....you seem to have an account now.....why do you need the old one re-opened? I rarely, if ever, get email that is spawned from the Forums.

ZacBruce

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Thanks, I sent you a private message.
My other account was new also, so I wasn't sure if I would receive email notifications for PM's, threads I'm subscribed to etc.
One of the main reasons is that my phone is currently logged on to my banned account, and I can't see a way to log out, so I can't sign in with a new account or even view the forums.

Thanks again,

Zac