ABTF and other bridges revised module thread

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I thought today that it'll be so cool if the module would hit preorders in 2023/2024.

<just small innocent poke towards creators>

Now, because it's going to be 4-module set, I guess it's pretty possible it'll be the biggest box ever produced for ASL, bearing in mind that Red Factories is the size of BV and it contains 2 HASL's (not to mention Festung Budapest - and Manila is a monster in itself).

Are there any plans to playtest it overseas? I'm battling to find some spare time, but if I'm going to be more flexible this autumn I'll be more than happy to help!

Last edited:

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
I thought today that it'll be so cool if the module would hit preorders in 2023/2024.

<just small innocent poke towards creators>

Now, because it's going to be 4-module set, I guess it's pretty possible it'll be the biggest box ever produced for ASL, bearing in mind that Red Factories is the size of BV and it contains 2 HASL's (not to mention Festung Budapest - and Manila is a monster in itself).

Are there any plans to playtest it overseas? I'm battling to find some spare time, but if I'm going to be more flexible this autumn I'll be more than happy to help!
Absolutely, when you have the time. Any help is appreciated. As far as size of the module, the British Counters will be usable in all four “Bridges.” That cuts down some counter sheets.