abandoning vehicles

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
it seems that in ITR-2 nothing prevents (a part a specific SBR when it exists) crews from abandon their vehicles and control buildings, or I'm missing something?

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
it seems that in ITR-2 nothing prevents (a part a specific SBR when it exists) crews from abandon their vehicles and control buildings, or I'm missing something?
ITR-2 "Factory in Flix" by BFP?

I see nothing to prevent it. But then again, I don't see any vehicles in that scenario... :dontknow

von Marwitz

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
ITR-2 = second edition, I mean the whole pack.

a pity that such a rule has not been added in the generic rules for all scenarios

Last edited:

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
I have checked ITR 2nd Ed. HBR. There is nothing forbidding crews to voluntarily Abandon vehicles in there or vehicular crews to gain Building Control.

So you would have to refer to the SBR of the individual scenario of that pack for such rulings.

ITR-4, ITR-5, ITR-10, ITR-11, ITR-15, ITR-19, and ITR-20 forbid crews to voluntary Abandon (D5.4) an AFV. No SBR forbids vehicular crews to gain Building Control in any scenario.

von Marwitz

ecz

Partisan Captain
Reaction score
Country
llItaly
yes, I have seen. I asked to be sure there is nothing in the BFP system forbidding this tactic in general.
thanks