AAR - The Devil's Armpit

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Wow, an 8-1 & 9-2 with a broken morale of 10?! Is that an SSR for this scenario? They certainly should be right back in the fight. Perhaps you should have put them all out front right away as their potential to turn quickly if broken may have had a large impact,especially since you had two 9-2 leaders to start with and all of your leaders had a minus modifier [EXC: 7-0] (so then you had 4 leaders & not the three you initially mentioned).

vonTrotta

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Wow, an 8-1 & 9-2 with a broken morale of 10?! Is that an SSR for this scenario? They certainly should be right back in the fight. Perhaps you should have put them all out front right away as their potential to turn quickly if broken may have had a large impact,especially since you had two 9-2 leaders to start with and all of your leaders had a minus modifier [EXC: 7-0] (so then you had 4 leaders & not the three you initially mentioned).
Unfortunately the broken morale thing is a weird glitch I get when I use BFP counters on VASL. I'm probably missing an update somewhere. As for the four leaders, I've rechecked the scenario card and I actually got five! (albeit including an 8-0 and a 7-0). What happened to them? I honestly have no idea. Only one 9-2 though.