AAR impromptu 1:1 netgame JAN 22th

Rattler

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
AAR impromptu 1:1 netgame JAN 4th

I had two quick impromptu netgames with one Mike who got the notice of one of the forums and wanted to give net game a try.

We played team Hall twice, I was red both times. We had three observers (Mr Mox, John Monahan and Frederik Scheuer) and all went well techwise.

First one I lost rapidly (had the enemy misspotted to have all his force in the south and moved tanks right into fire) with only one blue tank lost once all mine were gone in minute 8. Stupid me...

Revanche game saw me re-inforced with the optional units BTR platoon, got Blue decisively about minute 16, he hadnt crossed half map. A bit of luck was involved in this later one as I got a free airstrike which I used for recon in the north, in general I can say mike moved too slow, even if I hadnt decimated him he wouldnt have made it through smoke within time.

Nice games, I hopw we have a new gentleman onboard!

During the next days I will offer more impromptu netgames on short notice, nice way to pass some hours in the cold winter here, so stand by... :->

Rattler

Last edited by a moderator:

Rattler

Reaction score
Country
llGermany
dont ask me how I did this time travel, of cause this was JAN 4th... Getting old probably...