AAR How to??

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Im still fairly new to this club so please bear with me. :eek: I've been impressed by the different AAR's that I've and am thinking about putting one together. I was wondering is there a set way to go about it, such as a list of things I should include? Or may be a guide on how to go about writing it? Any guidance would be appreicated.:)

Thanks, DJ :hog:

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
There are no set rules for After Action Reports. I have seen all kinds; some good, and some not so good.The best advice I can offer is this: write an AAR that you would want to read if it were written by someone else. Chances are, if you find it interesting to read other players will as well.

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Don Maddox said:
There are no set rules for After Action Reports. I have seen all kinds; some good, and some not so good.The best advice I can offer is this: write an AAR that you would want to read if it were written by someone else. Chances are, if you find it interesting to read other players will as well.
Thanks, is there anything that I should defintly leave out?

beaveringsfan

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
ll
i don't feel there is, but then excessive violence (and gratuitous nudity ;) ) don't bother me so much.
The best rule is to have fun and go with it.