AAR - Blood On The Tracks - RO1

hayman

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
Would anyone be able to post pics with their AAR? I’d like to see the new map in action. Thanks

EJ1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Thanks all for chasing down this change to the VCs. I am about to play it, from Red Factories, and was thinking that the VC text is confusing and the conditions so tough that there might be a revision.

I don’t have the scenario in front of me, yet I first considered the use of >=1 “building”. Normally, US practice would suggest “building” would be plural. Given the designers did not use the plural form, maybe the intention was “building hexes” or “building locations”? Was it really intended to be, “>=1 buildings”?

One or more “building hexes” (including all locations such as rooftops) and keeping the Russians east seemed more reasonable. Hence my post.

Cheers

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
I don’t have the scenario in front of me, yet I first considered the use of >=1 “building”. Normally, US practice would suggest “building” would be plural.
Not by my normal US practice. "Building" sounds perfectly fine. Perhaps "building(s)" would be better, but it's an awkward construction no matter what you do.

JR