A9.22 Firelane questions

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
:D:p Mostly right, You are limited to only getting the -2 DRM during your DF if vs Inf. In all other cases, MGs vs AFVs, etc, you could claim the -2 during the PFPh/AFPh as well. (pretty sure you ment that anyway-but a good point to bring out).:laugh::laugh:
Of course....I was just refered to IFT attacks with MGs....thanks for keeping me honest. :D

For reference, this is covered in D6.44.

Now that I look at it, an interesting point comes up....the -2 DRM for IFT attacks at a bore-sighted location would apply to all attacks (including prep) against non-infantry targets....say vulnerable PRC? I hadn't noticed that before....and that is probably what you were refering to.

Give me long enough, and I do eventually catch on....I'm just slow....Eastern European peasant family lines you see.

:smoke:

Last edited:

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
:laugh::laugh::laugh: To be brutally honest, I had to look it up again just to refresh MY memory (or whats left of it). Get a lot of that CRS disease once you get older :whlchr:(you'll probably get some too when you get there youngster), keep up the good work!:thumup: