A4.4 errata

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It seems immmissing some errata to A4.4. Can anyone tell me where it can from as I may be missing a whole journals errata.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
It seems immmissing some errata to A4.4. Can anyone tell me where it can from as I may be missing a whole journals errata.
I don't have any sticky errata pasted in A4.4-A4.44 in my rulebook ©2000. Why do you think you are missing something? It is possible I am missing something too, but I don't believe so.

JR

buser333

Reaction score
I see no errata either. I find it unlikely, but is it possible you are using a 1st Edition rulebook and there was some change in the 2nd Edition?

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I was not aware of any but someone pointed out tgat tgere may be some. This is what I have at the moment.

PORTAGE: A SW may not move by itself; it must be carried or placed on a vehicle by Infantry/Cavalry at some cost to the latter's MF allotment. The various SW portage costs are listed on each SW counter in the form "#PP". Portage cost is assessed per item carried, not distance traveled; even if a unit carries a SW during only one MF expenditure before dropping it, that unit may not recoup the portage cost used for that SW for use in the remainder of its MPh. Otherwise, an unbroken Infantry unit can pick up and drop items at any point in its move provided it has sufficient MF to do so (subject to 4.431 & 4.44). No item can be portaged more than once per phase except as allowed by combined Infantry and vehicle portage within a single phase.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Vinnie is just getting his spread "fake news" fix. It happens sometimes, has to do with the low light levels in Scotland this time of year, upsets what are otherwise sound brain cells. It should pass soon enough, as the sun is even heading back to Scotland as I type.

Vinnie

See Dummies in the index
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Thanks guys. Just following up on a query that someone had. Personally, I think he hadn't read the selection right to the end.
What is this "sun" thing you speak of? Is it covered in EC or weather?