A19.3 Are unarmed units Inexperienced for Capture purpose

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
"19.3 Inexperienced Personnel Restrictions: A Green MMC stacked with an unbroken leader is exempt from the restrictive rules of Inexperienced Personnel, which always apply to Conscripts/Unarmed-units regardless of leader presence."

I infer from that paragraph that Unarmed units are considered Inexperienced, too. Is that the case? 19.2 only talks about Green and Conscript troops. I might let loose some prisoners and want to capture them later, before they get their hands on a machine gun lying around nearby.

buser333

Reaction score
"19.3 Inexperienced Personnel Restrictions: A Green MMC stacked with an unbroken leader is exempt from the restrictive rules of Inexperienced Personnel, which always apply to Conscripts/Unarmed-units regardless of leader presence."

I infer from that paragraph that Unarmed units are considered Inexperienced, too. Is that the case? 19.2 only talks about Green and Conscript troops. I might let loose some prisoners and want to capture them later, before they get their hands on a machine gun lying around nearby.
Yes. See the latter half of A20.53.

WuWei

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Tobias
Country
llGermany
Thanks! I was unsure whether A20.53 only applied to movement or to everything.