A12.41 question

mgmasl

Reaction score
First name
Miguel
Country
llSpain
I read in A 12.41 “if that PAATC is failed, all those SUBJECTED to it are immediately pinned and revealed”
A concealed stack containing a 8-1 leader, a fanatic and a 1st line squad is entered by an enemy AFV.. I think only 1st line squad roll PAATC and with leader DRM.. if PAATC is failed only this unit is pinned and revealed and no effect on inmune units (SMC and fanatic).. if deciding to remove concealment, only the 1st line squad is revealed and no PAATC rolled.

Is this right

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I read in A 12.41 “if that PAATC is failed, all those SUBJECTED to it are immediately pinned and revealed”
A concealed stack containing a 8-1 leader, a fanatic and a 1st line squad is entered by an enemy AFV.. I think only 1st line squad roll PAATC and with leader DRM.. if PAATC is failed only this unit is pinned and revealed and no effect on inmune units (SMC and fanatic).. if deciding to remove concealment, only the 1st line squad is revealed and no PAATC rolled.

Is this right
Correct for the FANATIC unit as it does not have to take the PAATC, however in this instance I believe the Ldr applying his leadership DRM does lose concealment (See A12.141 especially the EXC & the EXC within the EXC refering to 12.41).