a true after action report

jesdazone2

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
first clash after action report

turn 1: the germans begin to think something is amiss with all the good candian whiskey having been stolen last night

turn 2: the sounds of sherman tanks begins to reverberate across the barren landscape of france and the wine grapes are ready to harvest but alas all the civillians have joined the restistance

turn 3: smoke from campfires begins to waft across the landscape lending a errie feeling to what is about to come

turn 4: The sounds of canadians signing god save the great frozen white north is heard coming fromt he towns to the north

turn 5: loudspeakers broadcast across the battle lines somethign about challenging the germans to a hockey game

turn 6: the great canadian commander challenges the germans to a rematch of the 1906 suasage eating contest saying that it was rigged infuriatig the german commander and bringing a sense of war to this once quiet section of the front lines.

turn 7: because of the insult leveled by the canadian commander the german major now calls up his most fearsome reserves to prepare for the fight (yes thats right the fearsome opera singer greta gertechen) whose voice has been known to shatter sherman tank armor at thirty feet

turn 10: out of the mist comes the maple leaf flag leading a horde of sherman tanks and infantry that is staggering because of to much revelry last night

turn 11: with a staggered approach the canadians take the hockey rink town of carmon (valued at 200 vp for the canadians and only 1 vp for the germans)

turn 12 the fighting around the suasage making town of der weinerschnitzel is fierce and with deserationthe germans fight to hold the town with gerta headign up the defense and 22 field marshals there to assist her the town holds this turn

turn 13: the town of der wienerschnitzel has fallena nd the germans begin to retreat in a rout taking all the remaining wine from the cellars with them

turn 14: ahh or plan worked we left the 1.90 wine there in the town and the candadians drank it all giving them a case of the GI trots forcing them to abandon their advance forthe tiem being and then we managed to retake the town from them

turn 15: with bottles of kayopectate in hand the canadians renew their assualt on the remaining victory hexes

turn 16: alas the heart of the german defense has been ripped from them no longer do we have the suasage making equipment but even worse the brewery is gone now to alas what shall we do

turn 17: look on the hill in the distance it yes dare i say it field marshal von budweiser coming to save the day

turn 18 the field marshal is cut down as he rides tot he rescue with a well aimed barrage of molsons golden ale from the accursed canadians

turn 19 all is lost all we can do now is retreat to the next line of defense the formidable fortifications of the oktoberfest line

turn 20 opps forgot we stripped the oktoberfest line last october oh woe is me what shall we ever do..

thanks to all my opponents for soem very rousing and fun games and i do look forward to the next round of combat with who ever is fortunate enough to draw me i think my record is now 0-4 kinda like the fortyniners LOL

jesdazone