Minor Hero
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llCanada
A24.4 Smoke height

The example states "Squad A fires at squad D with a +3 Smoke DRM for firing down through (but not out of) the Smoke in I4".

Question 1.

If squad A was at level 3, would it still incur a +3 Smoke DRM for firing down through the Smoke in I4?

Question 2.

Would the +3 DRM for the aforementioned attack from level 2 apply regardless of the range to squad D? From level 3?

Yes to both.

....Perry

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
A24.4 Smoke height

The example states "Squad A fires at squad D with a +3 Smoke DRM for firing down through (but not out of) the Smoke in I4".

Question 1.

If squad A was at level 3, would it still incur a +3 Smoke DRM for firing down through the Smoke in I4?

Question 2.

Would the +3 DRM for the aforementioned attack from level 2 apply regardless of the range to squad D? From level 3?

Yes to both.

....Perry
Expected reply, but very strange as a unit on level 1 does not incur any additional DRM for firing down through the smoke existing at level 0 and only an additional +1 is applicable for firing out of a SMOKE location, unless firing directly down a stairwell. In the latter case the +DRM for the SMOKE existing at level 0 is cumulative with the SMOKE existing at level 1 plus the additional +1 for firing out of the location if possible at all.