Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
IntelGuy said:
Gary and I have finished playing last weekend. I have won, but I think if the game had continued for a few turns Gary would have achieved a breakthrough up north. Lucky me Do I have to do anything, like editing score on the tournament page or something?
Just report your game in WARS and I will do the rest.

On a side note, Ivan may or may not be around to participate in the next round as he has a close family member who is in the hospital.

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Scully said:
Hey Don,

I really enjoyed the scenario. It provided a lot of options and a good mix of units. As Rob said, we had quite the seesaw battle where the outcome wasn't decided until the last couple of turns (though I'm still holding out a little hope as I just sent turn 15 to Rob).

Great job and I'm looking forward to round 2.

Brian
Guys, one of you needs to report this game to WARS. I'm not talking about the tournament page (I do that), I mean someone needs to submit an endgame report.

Scully

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
Guys, one of you needs to report this game to WARS. I'm not talking about the tournament page (I do that), I mean someone needs to submit an endgame report.
Done.

Rob, I posted it as a marginal victory for you.

Brian

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Okay, the tournament page has been updated. We are simply waiting on one outstanding game report (Mompariglia vs. pmaidhof). As soon as we get that one we can proceed to round 2.

Rob Carpenter

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I posted it in the ladder section last week, but couldn't work out how to do the AAR comments, now i can see how!

Thanks Brian it was a great game!

Cheers

Rob

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Marco and I have gotten back on track, exchanging numerous turns the past three days. While we are continuing, it has become painfully obvious top me that Marco will prevail in the end.

He has employed his forces in mass, maintaining interior lines, while taking the battle to me. He currently has a Brigade+ in my rear area with no true chance for assistance from any of my maneuver brigades.

Marco's skilled employment of his forces cought my forces in a precarious position and completed disjointed any hope for a sucessful outcome.

We continue...

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
We called it. Marco took a major victory. He will report the game. Looking forward to the next scenario. We are upgrading to the new patch before Round 2?

Apologies for the delay,

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
pmaidhof said:
We are upgrading to the new patch before Round 2?
Yes. There may be a slight delay on my end, I'm sorry to say. The movers showed up a day early and I may not have access to my PC. I'm moving to Texas in the next few days and I may not be able to get Round 2 started before I leave. If I don't, just hand tight and we will start as soon as I get there and get set up.

Sorry about the delay, I just didn't expect the round to end at the exact same time I am moving.

Mompariglia

Reaction score
Country
llItaly
victory level

Sorry if I ask, but I've been away from the forums for a while: I have a major victory, 844 points for me (blue) against 412 points for Peter (red). Is this a marginal, significant or decisive victory? I looked for a "conversion table" of the results but I couldn't find it :nuts:
Thanks,
M

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Mompariglia said:
Sorry if I ask, but I've been away from the forums for a while: I have a major victory, 844 points for me (blue) against 412 points for Peter (red). Is this a marginal, significant or decisive victory? I looked for a "conversion table" of the results but I couldn't find it Thanks,
M
It should say on the report that DA generated at scenario end. I can't update the tournament page until this game report is entered.

Dr Zaius

Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
I did it for you. I recorded it as a Decisive Victory. Let me know if that is incorrect.

pmaidhof

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Don Maddox said:
I did it for you. I recorded it as a Decisive Victory. Let me know if that is incorrect.
Decisive Victory will suffice, it was more like "Clock Cleaned" :mad: :shock: :dead:

Rob Carpenter

Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
G'day Don,

I've had trouble getting supply from the red supply loc accross the bridge, not because it is destroyed but just getting the plotting to work. Can you make it a bit easier next time?

Not that I've really needed it (and I did get some through) as the integral supply units have plenty.

Cheers

Rob