A small update & 2 new products

Cpl Uhl

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Buyers should also note the heightened level of foreignosity in labeling the map, including several "Bois", which Xavier and Lionel assured me is not street-French for "Boyz", but has something to do with all the trees. Mmkay fine.

Being socially conscious, I alerted them to the unfortunate way the adolescent Americans are going to read the label below. They chuckled knowingly but declined to mandate a change. Mmkay fine, again.

View attachment 18142
And thank goodness for the increased "foreignosity" of ASL products. Please give me twenty "Ils ne passeront pas" or "Kleckerweise" :) for every "Brittany Speared" or "Why at Erp". 🤮

lionelc62

Reaction score
First name
Lionel
Country
llFrance
This is one of my favorite spots in all of ASL. It just looks peaceful. I want to have a picnic there and look out over the pond and chill out. I liked it so much that I gave it a VC point. Hope you guys don't mind :)

View attachment 18143
I fear that in May 1940 this place was not so peaceful. Rotting corpses have a tendency to ruin beautiful places :)

von Marwitz

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUkraine
And thank goodness for the increased "foreignosity" of ASL products. Please give me twenty "Ils ne passeront pas" or "Kleckerweise" :) for every "Brittany Speared" or "Why at Erp". 🤮
I am yet waiting for "Oberst von Marwitz wird euch alle unterwerfen, ihr Narren!"
But I reckon to get this awesome sounding scenario title published, I'd have to do it myself. ;)

von Marwitz

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Looking forward to this. For those looking to read up on the battle before playing, I recommend The Last Stand of Fox Company by Bob Drury and Tom Clavin.

Semper Fi!
Scott
I listened to the audio book, mesmerizing. Cool story, they called in an artillary strike against a communist HMG position and from seven miles away the 105s scored four direct hits on the first volley, crazy !

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the book but haven't got to it yet. Glad to hear its a good read I preordered From The Cellar 10 the Fox Hill map looks very interesting. When I started to read about the Korean War I soon found out there were some vicious battles in those few years. Fighting On The Brink: Defense Of The Pusan Perimeter. This one I also need to read its a beautiful hardcover that gets excellent reviews. I found it through the Korean War Project site. Alot of good info there

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I have the book but haven't got to it yet. Glad to hear its a good read I preordered From The Cellar 10 the Fox Hill map looks very interesting. When I started to read about the Korean War I soon found out there were some vicious battles in those few years. Fighting On The Brink: Defense Of The Pusan Perimeter. This one I also need to read its a beautiful hardcover that gets excellent reviews. I found it through the Korean War Project site. Alot of good info there
It is a quick read and a great story.

Those guys had some balls!

JRKrejsa

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any update on the boat carrying From the Cellar 10 across the Atlantic?

(My birthday is coming, and I wondered if Gamer's armory had theirs yet?)

Xavier 658

LFT Magazine Editor
Reaction score
First name
Xavier
Country
llSpain
Apologies for my late reply; arrived in France last Thursday for a few days and I have noticed that Derek at Ritterkrieg has received them, eventually.

All the best,

X

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Does anyone know what size to print the Betio map on LFT's website. I'm trying to figure out what scale it needs to be printed in. Thanks.