A Shock/UK AFV in CC

Special K9

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
What are the mods in CC when the vehicle is under Shock/UK?

Does the CC vs vehicle with no manned/usable MG/IFE ? 15mm apply?

C7.42 Since the "crew and passengers of a shocked AFV are incapable of any action," are they manning the CMG or any MG? I know that it can not fight back in CC, but would that mod apply also?

I know that I will also still have to roll a PAATC to advanced into the hex. And will be under ? when I do so.

Kevin

Jazz

Inactive
Reaction score
Country
llLithuania
Special K9 said:
What are the mods in CC when the vehicle is under Shock/UK?

Does the CC vs vehicle with no manned/usable MG/IFE ? 15mm apply?

C7.42 Since the "crew and passengers of a shocked AFV are incapable of any action," are they manning the CMG or any MG? I know that it can not fight back in CC, but would that mod apply also?

I know that I will also still have to roll a PAATC to advanced into the hex. And will be under ? when I do so.

Kevin
"A11.61 CC ATTACK DRM vs AFV: A CC attack vs an OT or partially armored AFV (whether CE or not) is eligible for a -2 DRM. A CC attack vs a CE CT AFV is eligible for a -1 DRM. An AFV BMG may not be used in CC even if listed as MA, but does serve to void the DRM for a vehicle defending without a MG (11.51)......"

"A11.51 CC DRM: ....... A CC attack vs any vehicle without inherent manned functioning (e.g., Shock, stun, most BU AAMG) MG armament (including turreted MA ≤ 15mm) is eligible for a -1 DRM....."

notice the shock, stun, etc.....

Note also that a shocked AFV is considered "immobile" and gets a CC DRM for that also (index definition of immobile and A11.61

Jazz

Houlie

CEO of HoulieDice (TM)
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There is a +7 modifier when playing against an opponent from the Twin Cities who got his other Tiger whacked by a CH up the tailpipe in SP110.

Cheers!

Art Van Delay

; > )