A series of interviews

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Hey guys. We've started interviewing "random" ASL'ers for their "desert island scenarios", non-asl game and opponents of choice. They're scheduled to come out once a week and I currently have 5 processed and awaiting release. The first one with last year's Bounding Fire winner, Ian Morris, is available. Not sure if each one deserves a thread (I'll let others decide) - but a big thanks to Ian and the other willing volunteers who all put thought into their answers.

If you're interested - get in touch with Martin or myself and we'll arrange a chat!

Carln0130

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Hey guys. We've started interviewing "random" ASL'ers for their "desert island scenarios", non-asl game and opponents of choice. They're scheduled to come out once a week and I currently have 5 processed and awaiting release. The first one with last year's Bounding Fire winner, Ian Morris, is available. Not sure if each one deserves a thread (I'll let others decide) - but a big thanks to Ian and the other willing volunteers who all put thought into their answers.

If you're interested - get in touch with Martin or myself and we'll arrange a chat!

The use the right CX counter part was pretty funny. I do the same thing. If I want my counters exhausted, I want them exhausted speaking the right language.

VonHutier

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
This was a real bonus, look forward to more in the future, especially from ASL "names"; not sure anybody would be interested in my top three...

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Excellent idea, excellent interview. Ian is one of many that I only see once a year. It’s good to see him again!

I’m looking forward to the next ones.

indy

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I’m looking forward to the next ones.
Indy - they are up on You Tube. I found them by accident the other day.

Dave has probably also put them up on the ASL Scenario Archive..........where I do not know.

You will not see me there - when it comes to favourite scenarios - I got nothing. Dogs of War - yes, lots of those :rolleyes:

lightspeed

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Indy - they are up on You Tube. I found them by accident the other day.

Dave has probably also put them up on the ASL Scenario Archive..........where I do not know.

You will not see me there - when it comes to favourite scenarios - I got nothing. Dogs of War - yes, lots of those :rolleyes:
Thanks Joe! I have been watching them when they come out.

indy