A question for Mark

RavenStrike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Or anyone else with the answer.

Playing 3.4b, turn 90, winter has just ended on 88. Axis can not move or attack into any Allied hex. No cease fire labels show, but it seems like a cease fire has occurred. We did get a news message about rain and mud, but nothing about a cease fire. Bug or something I've never seen before?

Many thanx for the help.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
RavenStrike said:
Or anyone else with the answer.

Playing 3.4b, turn 90, winter has just ended on 88. Axis can not move or attack into any Allied hex. No cease fire labels show, but it seems like a cease fire has occurred. We did get a news message about rain and mud, but nothing about a cease fire. Bug or something I've never seen before?

Many thanx for the help.
The rain and mud causes a cease-fire. Can't remember how many turns, but it happens every fall and spring, I think.

Mark Stevens

Europe Aflame Forum Moderator
Reaction score
Country
ll
Yup, it'll just say 'Mud and severe rain halt operations' or something similar: 'Ground dries' or whatever means you can go again.

Obviously fighting didn't really come to a complete standtill, but corps level operations were affected by the weather, and not only just on the Eastern Front. I know that some players don't like it, but it happened.

Veers

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Mark Stevens said:
Yup, it'll just say 'Mud and severe rain halt operations' or something similar: 'Ground dries' or whatever means you can go again.

Obviously fighting didn't really come to a complete standtill, but corps level operations were affected by the weather, and not only just on the Eastern Front. I know that some players don't like it, but it happened.
Somewhat makes up for the fact that your lads can keep on pushing even when they have 1% of their total allocatable fuel/food/ammo. :clown: