A post war CG.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
Eventually I had enough of my homemade Berlin CG. Next up is a post war CG of Warsaw Pact vs Nato. Courtesy of FW counters and some CH counters I have the units I need to play a mid fifties CG. It will be Centurions & Pattons vs T-54s, T-10s and IS-3s. I think I will broaden the scope and allow the WP units to include CPVA. Whereas the Nato units shall have Brits, US Army and Marines. Not quite sure which map to use yet. It might be a FB map or KGP.

The infantry shall have the latest LATW like the Baz 50 and the RPG-2. I can use Russian AE units to represent Soviets with smoke grenades. All in all I think it will be a lot of fun.

M.Koch

Grenadier TD
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
The Bundeswehr was founded in 1955... So i guess it would play no role. Especially since Berlin was free of Bundeswehr units until the fall of the Berlin wall.
The Police in Berlin was armed in a military way by that time... But only with light armored vehicles and automatic small arms.

Honza

The Art Of Wargames
Reaction score
First name
Jan
Country
llCzechia
How will you represent the West German forces?
I forgot about them. But as M. Koch pointed out they were not around at the time. FW does have UN forces at hand. I could use those to represent various nationalities fighting the commies.

Last edited: