A little quiet in here...

Dr Zaius

Chief Defender of the Faith
Reaction score
First name
Don
Country
llUnited States
Seems kind of quiet in the CS section of late. What is everyone playing? :bored:

KG_Norad

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
1 Playing Krink EFII

2 Playing a Petho 100 turn monster, his Malta scenario for WF

3 Just finished a playtest with Warren of my WF scenario Commando Chateau, and am about to playtest his scenario for WF in the Ardennes.

4 CMBO, CMBB, and CMAK 1 pbem respectively.:surprise:

For me this is a little much but some of these games are just about done!

It is interesting playing a game in each version of CM! And my conclusion is I like them all. CMBO is STILL a good game!

WF, EFII, RS are still awesome games too, despite newer offerings!:love:

Michael

Jason Petho

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Busy, busy..

Playtesting/designing scenarios for Project Blitzkrieg #2. Creating designer notes, tidying up the OOB files and adding a few new units.

I also have a few of other non-project related games on the go 1 RS, 4 EF2 and 3 WF.

Take care and good luck
Jason Petho

Krink

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
This is still the only wargame I play. Right now I have about 9 opponents not counting the 2 tournament games going on right now. But your right, I have noticed a drop off the the game report section. maybe I'll get a bunch at once.

RAM

SoccerDJ

Reaction score
Country
ll
Im playing WF with Scythe but hes away for awhile.

Playing two more WF

Im still a newbe so I can't handle alot yet. But hopefully I'll get more done going someday. And some time I want to play a team game 3v3 in WF or EFII.

:hog:

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm playing Two East Front IIs against Ensayne, one West Front. One's a 40 turn, one's a 30. They take a while...even longer when you're losing. Looks like a split with the third one too early to tell.

Big Ivan

Reaction score
Just completed the few, the proud against Triaxe. I'm still out of breath after that one. We've now moved on to Surrounded. Both scenarios are EFII PB#1. Also have going "Bake to the Rescue with Krink and he's doing a nice job shooting up the place and slamming 88 shells everywhere! Also have Sid Zou Bid WF Tigers in Africa(von Nemack's creation) going with Steve 586 a Lousianna Butcher who is learning everyday!

Hey Jason Petho, I'm hungry, when can we expect EFII PB#2? Any updates my friend?

Big Ivan :cheeky: