A giant Thank You to all who bought, played and commented on the Death To Fascism pack...

klasmalmstrom

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llSweden
I downloaded the SSR's from LFT's website and there is no cost for SW's on there other then for the Japanese and partisans.
I seem to recall seeing a table with the different SWPP costs - but I am sure Peter will chime in here...

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Question about purchasing weapons, I plan on playing Mag beasts and it says I can purchase 8 pts in SW. So does that mean I can buy 3 FT's, 3 HMG's and two PSK? 1 point per a SW right?
The pages in the Pack with the Death To Fascism Special Rules has the "SW and MTR Purchase Point Table", which defines the SWPP cost of each available Support Weapon.

For example, a PSK costs 2 SWPP and a FT costs 6 SWPP.

jrv

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIceland
Question about purchasing weapons, I plan on playing Mag beasts and it says I can purchase 8 pts in SW. So does that mean I can buy 3 FT's, 3 HMG's and two PSK? 1 point per a SW right?
Per the DTF SSR 2 chart, the cost per FT is 6, the cost per HMG is 6, and the cost per PSK is 2.

JR

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Oh damn, I cant purchase 3 FT's lol. Well, I plan to play mag beasts with Jeff W. and and was hoping to burn down buildings with my FT's. lol

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
See the calcifications thread for a small*** clarification to Mag Beasts which Taylor and I came upon.

Gunner Scott

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Ok thanks Andy, how long did it take you guys to finish Mag Beasts? Playing Taylor, I'm sure it must taken 9 or 10 hours lol.

See the calcifications thread for a small*** clarification to Mag Beasts which Taylor and I came upon.

Justiciar

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
5 - 5.5 hours... Yeah he had to take 4-5 smoke breaks I made him nervous...but he won as the Commies. I would rather have them myself and we agreed to give the Germans the balance after we pulled pieces. I forgot to add the 447 to my OB. But I think the balance is the difference. Recommend same.

asloser

The Head Tuomo of the Finnish ASL Community
Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Thanks Tuomo for your great inputs into our next scenario involving some kick ass Finns.
Really honored to help and I am happy to see that you two are giving Finns a chance to shine in next to DTF!

Also thanks for showing me a super move with your Sherman. The Dice God liked it, too. He rewarded it with a Bounding Fire Snake Eyes.
I hated to spoil your work of art setup - but at the end of it I had to kneel down in front of the dice gods and the replied!

I did not play the best I could but on the other had I'd rather be lucky than good. ;-)

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Head Tuomo of Finnish ASL community
I'll accede to this based on not actually residing in (El? La? The Greater Metro?) Suomi and coming to my nickname somewhat later in life, but I'd like to think I've got the Tuomo Duties covered for North America, at least. Ok teidän kanssanne?

Nadir_E

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Remember that you're limited to the SW that appear on the specific scenario card you're playing. The costs are on the master sheet, however.

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
I'll accede to this based on not actually residing in (El? La? The Greater Metro?) Suomi and coming to my nickname somewhat later in life, but I'd like to think I've got the Tuomo Duties covered for North America, at least. Ok teidän kanssanne?
I am cool with this, I think the Globe is big enough for both of us. I was recently the Tuomo in Cleveland OH for a week of ASLOK but to my understanding that is a lesser part of your jurisdiction so I hope this was not a problem?

Aaron Cleavin

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llAustralia
I am cool with this, I think the Globe is big enough for both of us. I was recently the Tuomo in Cleveland OH for a week of ASLOK but to my understanding that is a lesser part of your jurisdiction so I hope this was not a problem?
I think it's a a major turf incursion which requires a showdown in the snow (or on the ice).
Based on the fact the Finns now have had their one free hit of the ASL Crack Ice that is ASLOK they will be back soon (1-2 years), I would pay good money to see the throw-down if Tom could make it.

sdennis

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I'm sorry Repetti, having met and spoke with the real Tuomo at ASLOK this year you are a pale comparison! He was much more gregarious, nice, better looking, etc. :)

Hell even Mikko was a better Tuomo than the Americanized version!!!

:) I thoroughly enjoyed meeting Mikko and Tuomo (the real) this year! Enjoyed sharing wine with both!

Tuomo

Keeper of the Funk
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's all good. Gave me the weekend off, which was nice. Still waiting on delivery of the tributes you collected, though. Perhaps delayed by the post?

An All Tuomo World Domination Smackdown would be awesome. Since I suck as well, it would be a good matchup.

asloser

Reaction score
Country
llFinland
Still waiting on delivery of the tributes you collected, though. Perhaps delayed by the post?
ummm... I think this has more to do facing Wes Vaughn twice in Mini tournaments than postal problems.

An All Tuomo World Domination Smackdown would be awesome. Since I suck as well, it would be a good matchup.
to get the thread back on track I'd say we have to play the DTF Finns scenario if we ever make it!

Jacometti

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada
ummm... I think this has more to do facing Wes Vaughn twice in Mini tournaments than postal problems.

to get the thread back on track I'd say we have to play the DTF Finns scenario if we ever make it!
That would be in 2020. I would enjoy watching that......