A French point of view

jlbetin

Forum Conscript
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Dear US Friends,:flag:

I just want to explain you why me a just normal french citizen I'm affraid about this war

Terrorism we know what it is. In the 90's the GIA (Algerien muslim fundamentalist armed Group) has made a lot of attacks here.
The use of an Airplane against Paris was planned but hopefully stopped by the assaulting of the Plane on the Marseille airfield by french "swat" forces.:nofear:

Our subburb have some gangs as yours, less armed but as so violent. This a good "compost" for terrorist groups. Recruiting team are working hard in those time. It is not a dream nor a phantasm. It si a sad reality.:devil:

They can rise a small army of human bombs. I don't know if US networks told you how many terrorist people has been arrested in Europe before they can commit attacks, but they are nummerous. Those are activated groups but how many are sleeping ?.:bored:

Look, there is in France more than 4 million of Muslim, most of them are peaceful people, but just imagine that during the next few weeks/month the hatred againt the western countires rise to a very high level, and just 1 percent decide to join Al keida like groups, it could give 40.000 possible martyr. Look at Israel what the Hamas was abble to do.:dead:

If France told NO to this war, it was not for the pleasure to say NO to the biggest and more powerful country of the WORLD, COCORICO , (French victory cheer).

No it is due to the fact that we know how fierce and proud could be Arabian people. Drive them slowly to the idea that Saddam must be removed and the hatred level will be low. Attack fiercely as Geoge did, even if it is a justified action, will drive muslim public opinion to a bigger hatred.
You were badly hurt on the 11th of September. Just imagine now that due to colateral damages, hundred of thousands volunteers joined terrorist group.:rifle:

The worst could be a Coup in Pakistan, and Talibans take power !!!. Taliban were created in Pakistan an exported to Afganistan. Think about that.

You may told that we have interest in Irak, oil contract etc... that's true but 2 seas protect you partially. Me where I leave, these guys are just in front of my door, on the opposite side of the street, in the tube, in trains, airplanes, and they are not choir boys . Paranoia you say, hope you are right!!!!:gas:

Peace on Earth for Goodwill People:cry:

Der Wanderer: