A first look at some maps

daveramsey

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Dave
Country
llUnited Kingdom
I'll be trying to keep the costs down for anyone wanting to order from the UK, so the asl scenario archive will be selling copies too. We'll go digital a year later for those who don't want the physical maps. VASL versions of the maps will be available on release of the physical pack, too.

Here are a couple of glamour shots:

View attachment 46955 View attachment 46956

hongkongwargamer

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Re: The LFT (Le Franc Tireur) Thread.

I appreciate the electronic versions but the gorgeous very 3D looking maps are certainly a thing to have!!

I'll be trying to keep the costs down for anyone wanting to order from the UK, so the asl scenario archive will be selling copies too. We'll go digital a year later for those who don't want the physical maps. VASL versions of the maps will be available on release of the physical pack, too.

volgaG68

Fighting WWII One DR At A Time
Reaction score
First name
Chris
Country
llUnited States

I appreciate the electronic versions but the gorgeous very 3D looking maps are certainly a thing to have!!
Yes, I REALLY like the way the counters look on them. Better refuel my PayPal account this week!

BattleSchool

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llCanada

Very fetching boards!

You may want to borrow Olli's corner punch though. Unpunched baddies are so uncool. ;)

Babyear

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

These will make good introductory boards to entice new players to jump into ASL I think. My brother-in-law, a new wargamer, has been playing Conflict of Heroes. I have to agree with him that the maps and countes gorgeous in that game. And the game is good as well; but it isn't ASL. The "older" graphics and the look of ASL turns him off a bit to ASL. He is willing to play, but as a newbie it a main complaint. He likes the look of ASL Deluxe maps so these new ones should blow him away.

Imagine these new boards set up at a convention with a couple of ASL players playing an infantry only scenario. Threse maps are very attractive and I wouldn't be surprised if onlookers became more interested as the good looks "catch" their eyes.

Anyone on the forums wiling to try this at next years WBC? A game demo of sorts maybe? I think these new boards would be hot!!

When can we order these hotties?

Last edited:

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States

Some people may raise a cry about those dark fuzzy woods and buildings edges--plays hell with determining LOS.