A few Wii questions...

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
K Im getting it tommorow but I dont want to wait to find out lol.
I know the Wii is never fully off, so if you were to unplug it and move it to another TV what sort of settings will you have to re-enter? (basically is it a big to move it to different tvs?)
Another thing I wanted to know was if you can select if the Wiimote user is right or left handed? As surely in games like tennis a left handed persons usual hit would be registered by the Wii as a right handed persons back hand...
:OHNO:

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
You won't have to re-enter any settings if you've unplugged the Wii, it retains all the information on the built in flash memory. Also, on Wii Sports you can set up whether your Mii is left or right handed - also, I think you can play Zelda left-handed if you wanted, but I found it easier for games that required the analogue stick (like Zelda and Red Steel) to play right-handed.

Mike

Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Is it quick and easy to change between right and left handed as my brother is the only left handed person in the family and no doubt tomorrow we will have everyone playing Wii sports, so the controller will be passed around.
(thanks btw)

Bootaaay

Nibelung Valesti
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
Yeah, it's no problem at all - just make sure you make Mii profiles for each person playing and then in Wii Sports it'll remmember after the first setup whether the profile is left or right handed.