A crazy man inhabits the White House

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Yes, you demonstrate a remarkable lack of memory....the 'witch hunt' unveiled a power hungry sociopathic person using a server outside of common sense means, let alone prosecutable laws. Comey let her skate. He failed to prosecute. Congress can only recommend. Since you are from Commiefornia, I don't expect you to follow how things work.
prosecutable laws? Really?!? 14 investigations?!? Do you think the Republicans would have let her skate if there were 'prosecutable laws'? FUCK NO, THEY WOULD NOT!

She used no common sense but she did not break any laws. If she had then Condi Rice did, Colin Powell (who actually had his outside e-mail hacked) did and would have been charged as well. The law was changed AFTER the Clinton e-mail fiasco but the Trump Presidency (your Hero) doesn't abide by that law yet you say nothing about that. Hmmm.....

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The gullibility and allegiance in the face of blatant falsehoods is incredible.

I’ve started to joke that we’re seeing evolution beginning a phase designed to reclaim the earth, but in the face of such stupidity one has to wonder how much of a joke it really is.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
prosecutable laws? Really?!? 14 investigations?!? Do you think the Republicans would have let her skate if there were 'prosecutable laws'? FUCK NO, THEY WOULD NOT!

She used no common sense but she did not break any laws. If she had then Condi Rice did, Colin Powell (who actually had his outside e-mail hacked) did and would have been charged as well. The law was changed AFTER the Clinton e-mail fiasco but the Trump Presidency (your Hero) doesn't abide by that law yet you say nothing about that. Hmmm.....
Comey, the Democrat, let her skate. maybe you need a history refresher? Let the law prevail. Hilary was hacked, or worse, purposely shared info. Unfortunately, that info got into the right hands and she blamed everyone but herself.

I see when you weasels have no case, you try and put words in other people's mouths. Typical.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Trump could personally come to his home and literally screw his cat to death and these nutters would just paste a weak constipated smile on their faces and call him an "animal lover".
God you are one lame toad. You are very self-amused.

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Comey, the Democrat, let her skate. maybe you need a history refresher? Let the law prevail. Hilary was hacked, or worse, purposely shared info. Unfortunately, that info got into the right hands and she blamed everyone but herself.

I see when you weasels have no case, you try and put words in other people's mouths. Typical.
Hilarious. He babbles unsubstantiated nonsense as though it were fact while completely ignoring the indictments, convictions and evidence that abounds. So pathetic.

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Comey, the Republican, let her skate. maybe you need a history refresher? Let the law prevail. Hilary was hacked, or so we whack jobs like to say. Unfortunately, that info got into the right hands and she blamed everyone but herself.

fixed it for you

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Weasel F*ckers like yourselves, can probably expound on the virtues of weasels over felines.... In any case, I doubt you get much pussy! LOL!

ParaMarine

#1 fan of Hungary
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
the pants shitting lesbian will swing, or the new wave of Republicans is just as weak and ineffectual as the rest.

It is well that George Bush I and John McCain are both in hell, but if the current representatives don't actually start to represent us, we will put someone much more radical in power. The American people hate politicians. We want statesmen. We will have them, whether the effete old elites and the pedophiles of Hollywood like it or not.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
You were 'lol'ing at ParaMarine.... I know you are very busy with your posting day, but if you can't keep up with the thread, maybe you should slow down?

Paul M. Weir

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llIreland
Spanky is verging on necrophilia, verbally fucking John McCain's corpse over and over again. An obsessive sick mother.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Spanky is verging on necrophilia, verbally fucking John McCain's corpse over and over again
And, get this, the republican party is always full of self-righteous pinheads who claim to be all about respecting a veteran's service. But they cheer Trump on when he denigrates gold star families, and lampoons veterans. He must think vets are real chumps for risking their lives for any country.

Mister T

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llFrance
I see the vetting of the annexation of the Golan heights by Israel.
And at the same time sanctions against the annexation of Crimea by Russia.
People in the diplomatic service should be thrilled.