A crazy man inhabits the White House

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam

Yes, let's have discussions, so that the idiocy of the NGD can be belittled on a national stage, and AOC can be seen as the REAL crazy person in DC.

Brian W

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would think Trump is unhinged but the republicans voted for it. When he gets arrested after the election, I wonder if he will be protected by the secret service or the Bikers for Trump while in prison? This just in, you right wing nazis are soft according to Trump.

Trump made the comments in the context of an interview with the conservative outlet Breitbart in which he argued that Democrats play a tough political game.

“You know, the left plays a tougher game, it’s very funny," Trump said in the interview with Breitbart published on Wednesday. "I actually think that the people on the right are tougher, but they don’t play it tougher."

"I can tell you I have the support of the police, the support of the military, the support of the Bikers for Trump – I have the tough people, but they don’t play it tough — until they go to a certain point, and then it would be very bad, very bad," Trump said.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
I would think Trump is unhinged but the republicans voted for it. When he gets arrested after the election, I wonder if he will be protected by the secret service or the Bikers for Trump while in prison? This just in, you right wing nazis are soft according to Trump.
Hard to know exactly what Trump meant on this veiled threat, but he's taking this crap to a whole new level by possibly threatening his political opponents with fascist violence.
There are nutjobs out there who take his word as gospel. Check out Trump's tough-guy pose with the biker-dudes..

Trump posing for photos with a group of bikers

Last edited:

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trump's comments today: (he knows his crowd) 'the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”

Projection / Persecution complex much? :)

TopT

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trump's comments today: (he knows his crowd) 'the left plays it cuter and tougher. Like with all the nonsense that they do in Congress … with all this invest[igations]—that’s all they want to do is –you know, they do things that are nasty. Republicans never played this.”
Is it so long ago that everyone forgets about Behgazzi? 14 separate investigations, zero charges, ZERO convictions & the Republicans never played like this?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
You wrote 'his own party thinks he's an idiot'.... explain? Or is that your knee-jerk hissy-pants reaction to anything Trump? You sound like a little school girl giggling into her hands. So, explain yourself.

Trump will Veto. House will need to pick up 45 more Republican votes and the Senate another 8 to veto back the bill. THAT would be a revolt. Good luck with that.

Most people that vetoed were concerned with Dems getting stupid with the power (if they ever get it back), and not using it to protect Americans, but rather to enact policies that control our rights and destroy liberties and allow this nation to sink into civil war.

Personally, I feel having a wall addresses one of the greatest threats to the US and that is drugs from coming over the border.

Morbii

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is it so long ago that everyone forgets about Behgazzi? 14 separate investigations, zero charges, ZERO convictions & the Republicans never played like this?

Technically he’s accurate. The republicans went after an innocent target, or one they were ill-equipped to prosecute. In other words, they went on a witch-hunt. The current investigations are not a sham, and are producing results.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Yes, you demonstrate a remarkable lack of memory....the 'witch hunt' unveiled a power hungry sociopathic person using a server outside of common sense means, let alone prosecutable laws. Comey let her skate. He failed to prosecute. Congress can only recommend. Since you are from Commiefornia, I don't expect you to follow how things work.

DWPetros

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trump fans the flames of right-wing violence with his rhetoric. His supporters must know that at some level, but stay silent or say 'don't pay attention to this', or 'look - over there, left-wing meaness', or some other kind of diversion. Where is the honesty?

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
Personally, I feel having a wall addresses one of the greatest threats to the US and that is drugs from coming over the border.
In the late 90's they were simply throwing the drugs over the walls with catapults, or hiding them in tennis balls and shooting them over with tennis ball launchers to their partners on the other side. People who think a wall is going to stop this simply aren't thinking at all.

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
Or maybe all that is a delusion from your personality disorder?

NUTTERNAME

Reaction score
Country
llVietnam
In the late 90's they were simply throwing the drugs over the border with catapults, or hiding them in tennis balls and shooting them over with tennis ball launchers to their partners on the other side. People who think a wall is going to stop this simply aren't thinking at all.
You just type out dribble. They used tunnels to move weight. Tennis balls? Too bad there can't be a barrier against stupid.

Reaction score
Country
llCanada
You just type out dribble. They used tunnels to move weight. Tennis balls? Too bad there can't be a barrier against stupid.
I'm glad you think it's stupid because it something Trump said himself:

"So now they take drugs, literally, and they throw it, a hundred pounds of drugs. They throw it over the wall, they have catapults, but they throw it over the wall, and it lands and it hits somebody on the head."
Donald Trump on Friday, September 22nd, 2017 in a rally

"Reports from U.S. Customs and Border Protection about catapults date back at least to 2011.

An attempt to catapult marijuana into the United States failed in January 2011 after U.S. officials noticed the preparation through remote video surveillance. They contacted Mexican authorities who went over and thwarted the plan.

Mexican officials seized a sport utility vehicle, about 45 pounds of marijuana and "a catapult capable of launching contraband into the U.S.," the release said. The attempt happened near Naco, Ariz.

In February, Border Patrol agents in Douglas, Ariz. seized two bundles of marijuana catapulted from Mexico, weighing more than 47 pounds combined, CBP said in a news release.

Agents on patrol noticed several people retreating from the south side of the border fence as the agents approached, CBP said, and at the fence "they found a catapult system attached to the south side of the border fence." A search of the area led them to the two bundles of marijuana
."

https://www.politifact.com/truth-o-meter/statements/2017/sep/27/donald-trump/trump-largely-accurate-claim-about-drugs-catapulte/

You're such and amusing moron.