A couple suggestions, and a question

skprtod914

Recruit
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
First off, I had a couple suggestions for things that could be changed in future updates of the games in the series. Namely, I thought the games could progress more quickly if there was a drag-and-drop method for moving units, And also a way to highlight all units in a certain command by double-clicking on that commander. Also, I thought it would be good if the "activate AI" command could be canceled but the turn still continue.

Finally, my question is, I was wondering if anyone could tell me here how many new scenarios were created for the update to Campaign Chancellorsville?

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Highlight the unit you want to move and drag and drop. The unit will move as best as the AI can determine the movement path. Just tried it with the Chancellorsville game to be sure. To highlight all the units of the same command just highlight the commander of said unit and hit the highlight organization button on the toolbar and the units in his command will have a red line around it. You can also go to, I believe it's either the view or setting menu, and select "brigade colors" and each brigade will be colored differently to make them easily identifiable.