A comprehensive ASL list?

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
Is there any up to date and full list of all things ASL? I mean, it's kind of easy to track dawn publication history of AH/MMP, but I'm talking also about TPP. I've looked at DM, but it seems that Pitman left over the idea couple of years ago, at least when it comes to TPP's.

Anyone anything?

witchbottles

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
It's possible to get the information by publisher from https://aslscenarioarchive.com/

I am not sure why this isn't the first place everyone looks at for anything scenario related. Dave Ramsey has put a great deal of effort in and there are lots of great contributors that help keep content current.
JR keeps ASL ROAR very up to date for every new release, with lists of scenarios, by published product name, by scenario ID #, and a far more complete count of wins/losses ratios for each of them.

I usually look to JR's site first for info on if a product exists and what specific scenarios it contains.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Is there any up to date and full list of all things ASL? I mean, it's kind of easy to track dawn publication history of AH/MMP, but I'm talking also about TPP. I've looked at DM, but it seems that Pitman left over the idea couple of years ago, at least when it comes to TPP's.

Anyone anything?
My site has everything on it, except for one or two of the very most recent things.

Manilianus

His Royal Fubar
Reaction score
First name
Michał
Country
llPoland
I second the above, I've sat down, looked throughout DM again, and came to thinking that I should delete this thread. Mark's amazing site has everything.*

* Apart from the famous bathtub, sadly...