A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

Old Noob

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Any idea as to when it will be submitted to MMP for review?

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Absence of historical research by the original designers? It’s all there in Herbst Sturm by Jack Didden and Maarten Swarts. Although to be fair that book wasn’t published back then. I’d need to re-check Kershaw to see if he went into that level of detail.
Hey. It looked as if there was one in the movie so they had to add it.

bendizoid

Official ***** Dickweed
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Why would they send the best tank destroyer of the war to fight airborne in a city when XXX Corp was approaching with hundreds of tanks?

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
Sheffield Lake in Lorain County.
I will be attending NOWS CON in the Sheffield Lake Community Center on Sept. 25 & 26.
We used to go to NOWS CON wbitd. Fish won the Golden Pegasus, it was for ASL. I took second and Dave Ginnard took third place. Good times!

As a Clevelander you really should go to ASLOk, if only for a day. You won't regret it. People travel half way across the world to go to Oktoberfest. You owe it to yourself. Trust me. Have I ever steered you wrong?😉

jtsjc1

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Absence of historical research by the original designers? It’s all there in Herbst Sturm by Jack Didden and Maarten Swarts. Although to be fair that book wasn’t published back then. I’d need to re-check Kershaw to see if he went into that level of detail.
I believe Panzerwrecks is reprinting Autumn Gale.