A Bridge Too Far CG at ASLOK

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
It is part of a bigger project.
Provided we don’t have Tiger IIs attacking the Arnhem bridge this time, I’m in. Long been a student of the Arnhem battle and Market Garden in general and have an extensive collection of books on the subject. The GTS game covering the campaign is one of my favourite wargames, in addition to it being one of the most attractive war games I’ve ever owned.

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Provided we don’t have Tiger IIs attacking the Arnhem bridge this time, I’m in. Long been a student of the Arnhem battle and Market Garden in general and have an extensive collection of books on the subject. The GTS game covering the campaign is one of my favourite wargames, in addition to it being one of the most attractive war games I’ve ever owned.
Excellent

M Faulkner

Disgruntled Democrat
Reaction score
First name
Michael
Country
llUnited States
Well, there is a small chance of a Tiger II, but that unit costs more…

JoeArthur

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom

thedrake

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
While we talking about AFV's attacking Arnhem Bridge, can anyone tell me why this RG for KG Graebner in ABtF has a Jagdpanther listed as an AFV?
What I have read is that the only Jagdpanther's were located on western side of Hell's Highway, with Pzjg Abt. 559,attached to KG Chill.
There were a few JgPzIV TD's with 9SS PzJg Batt. located north of Arnhem.

Paul_RS

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited Kingdom
While we talking about AFV's attacking Arnhem Bridge, can anyone tell me why this RG for KG Graebner in ABtF has a Jagdpanther listed as an AFV?
What I have read is that the only Jagdpanther's were located on western side of Hell's Highway, with Pzjg Abt. 559,attached to KG Chill.
There were a few JgPzIV TD's with 9SS PzJg Batt. located north of Arnhem.

View attachment 19002
Absence of historical research by the original designers? It’s all there in Herbst Sturm by Jack Didden and Maarten Swarts. Although to be fair that book wasn’t published back then. I’d need to re-check Kershaw to see if he went into that level of detail.