Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
EX : I have a good order MMC in a multihex building, and there is an enemy MMC in the building.
If, due to movement or routing or advance, the enemy MMP gets out of the building, does my MMC automatically gain control of the building?
I find the expression "actively gains control" confusing : is the fact of simply being in the building sufficiently "active"?

The "Control" definition of ASLSK (2.0 Definitions) is also confusing : A Good Order MMC gains control of the hex or building it occupies without the presence or an enemy unit.
Does "occupying" just mean "being in" or does it mean "entering"?

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
da priest said:
Being in.
Thanks! So I won my last VASL game : I flushed a Russian squad from last building, remaining the only good order MMC(s) in it.
I could not physically enter the hex evacuated, but I thus controlled the building by being the last "being in" it...

da priest

Reaction score
Robin said:
Thanks! So I won my last VASL game : I flushed a Russian squad from last building, remaining the only good order MMC(s) in it....
Whoa, "only good order"? If he had a brokie in there you don't have control.

Robin Reeve

The Swiss Moron
Staff member
Reaction score
First name
Robin
Country
llSwitzerland
He just had a leader coming back during his APh, but a SMC may not regain control...
Sure : if he had a broken MMC in the place, my Jerries would not have gained control...