9/11 Pentagon Conspiracy

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Almost as compelling as the "evidence" that the Moon landings were faked. This is what happens when too many good computer nerds and conspiracy geeks have too much time on their hands.

Reaction score
Entertaining, anyway.

If it wasn't flight 77, what happened to flight 77 and all the crew and passengers? Are all of the passenger and crew families and friends co-conspiritors, that they ALL allowed a coverup? Was it a phantom flight? Was the airline, the FAA and NTSB, and all the fire, police and emergengy services people co-conspiritors of a Pentagon coverup?

It is one thing to raise these question. But, without offering counter-arguments, or other possibilities, or giving a 360 viewpoint, this kind of theory has no weight.

Wolfe Tone

Reaction score
Country
llIreland
The day after 9/11 I went into work and already someone was making out ''it was the CIA''.

My friend Bob from R.I. put that one down immediately! ''No American would ever do that!'' He said it with such force and sincerity that I never gave any credence to any conspiracy theories after that. It was in your face obvious at the time that OBL was the mastermind behind the attacks anyway.

:mad:

Richa333

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
One of my fellows from the ACG did a brilliant expose' of this false claim; when I find his post I'll put a link into this thread. He found pictures & cited facts & all kinds of good things, including carsh studies with actual airplanes conducted by the FAA...

Comes down to a few things:
(1) Most witnesses' brains were literally unable to comprehend an event that was COMPLETELY abnormal for them (plane? can't be, must be missile! -or big plane? can't be, must be small plane!).
(2) FAA & other studies show that when a plane hits a solid object, the majority of the "crash energies" wind up dispersing the plane in little tiny bits all over. This turns out to be especially true of commercial planes, which are built as lightweight as possible. Basically the nose & wings immediately go "poof" and just a few milliseconds later so does the rest; the itty bitty hole is the debris moving forward. The ACG poster (who was he?!) did supply pictures of plane fragments that survived (there was if I recall one piece a few feet square) whose rivets & paint scheme are an EXACT match to Flight 77. (The poster even produced pictures of the exact same plane taken months before.)
(3) The Pentagon area hit had JUST gone through a major reinforcement. This is well documented, and included steel frames around the windows, steel netting in the walls, etc. etc. Even so, the Pentagon was penetrated through its 2nd ring of offices, with damage to the 3rd ring. Apparently lightweight debris traveling at 300 mph will do some damage...

The site was kind of entertaining in a loopy way, but eventually the conspiracy-nutt-factor was too much plus the music loop got annoying...

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Almost hypnotic...I'm getting sleepy... :cheeky: I think I'm starting to believe...9-11...it was Halliburton! That's it, it was a Halliburton Well Logging Unit that attack the Pentagon...Those rascally Republicans! :nuts: ;)

Stage

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
You know, Imight not have believed it without that groovy soundtrack! That's what did it.

"In reality, a Boeing 757 was NEVER FOUND!!!!!"

I'll say it again......

laszlo.nemedi

Reaction score
Country
llHungary
I can see only:

"Bandwidth allocations have been exceeded, we are attempting to arrange for additional bandwidth.
The link should be back up soon. "

D.mn conspirators... :D

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
CPangracs said:
THE best site on the net to shutdown the bull!
CP,

You can't honestly tell me that the whole 9-11 thing wasn't cooked up here in Texas so that Halliburton could have all of the oil in the middle east; can you? (Remember, the spooky music did hypnotize me :cheeky: )

chrisvalla

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Trustsssssst in... your government... trussssssst in your government. I'm all for conspiracy theories and cynicism about the government and cover-ups, but this one just doesn't work for me even. I do know Uncle Sam would sacrifice his own if it meant getting something substational in return (and all the witnesses and those invovled were either in a grave or taking it to their grave knowing they'd be in one if the public found out), but even the US gov'mint has it's limits.

Bariman

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The Doctor said:
CP,

You can't honestly tell me that the whole 9-11 thing wasn't cooked up here in Texas so that Halliburton could have all of the oil in the middle east; can you? (Remember, the spooky music did hypnotize me :cheeky: )

See?! See?! First the government uses subliminal messages to make you buy Nikes and eat at McDonald's, and now the very people who want you to believe the government is using subliminal messages are using subliminal messages on their conspiracy websites to make you believe the government is using subliminal messages! It's the aliens, I tell you! THE ALIENS!!

Now I'm hungary and really need a new pair of shoes...

The Doctor

Junk Science Debunker
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Bariman said:
See?! See?! First the government uses subliminal messages to make you buy Nikes and eat at McDonald's, and now the very people who want you to believe the government is using subliminal messages are using subliminal messages on their conspiracy websites to make you believe the government is using subliminal messages! It's the aliens, I tell you! THE ALIENS!!

Now I'm hungary and really need a new pair of shoes...
Eat McDonalds, wear Nikes? I had it backwards. I must be subliminally dislexic! That does explain digestive problems and squishy sound when I walk! :surprise:

Deltapooh

Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
My uncle worked at the Pentagon the day of the terrorist attack. He was returning from a meeting when he the commerical jetliner impacted because he dropped to the ground upon realizing a collision was imminent.

Of course, maybe the MIB showed up and scrambled his memory. :nuts:

I don't believe 9/11 was a US government conspiracy to justify going to war or whatever. The many warning signs people point to now was obscured by America's arrogance and excessive confidence in our power.

As for Bush....... to quote President John F. Kennedy, "When written in Chinese, the word "crisis" is composed of two characters. One represents danger, and the other represents opportunity.

Bush and Cheney saw the opportunity the 9/11 attacks created and decided to act upon them.