4 player scenario

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
DYO was so fun, I think it took too much knowledge to get units that worked together.
DYO was a fun break from "serious" ASL. We would spend more time buying units than playing and didn't care about historical accuracy or playability. Just a couple kids in the SL/ASL candy store.

sswann

Elder Member
Reaction score
First name
Steven
Country
llUnited States
I am looking for a 4 player (2 on each side) scenario featuring combined arms. Looking for the fun factor here and balance would be nice but we are just playing for fun so not necessary. Really would prefer to stay out of the desert but anything else is fair game. Let me know if you have any suggestions. Thanks.
You should look at the "Lone Cancuk" web site. Check out his ASL For Fun Page.
I have printed one of the maps and it came out just GREAT!
and the scenario are fun!

SS

olli

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llGermany
You should look at the "Lone Cancuk" web site. Check out his ASL For Fun Page.
I have printed one of the maps and it came out just GREAT!
and the scenario are fun!

SS
Got to agree there, I have been lucky enough to get all the For fun maps, counters( in some cases ) and scenarios direct from George Printed out Unfolded , the same quality paper as his historical stuff

Last edited:

cifdale

Reaction score
First name
Jeff
Country
llUnited States
Operation Rosselsprung HOB FF14 is large but excellent for 4 players. ESG 77 The Trouble with Tito is small but could be done with 4 players, although the Italian player only has 3 squads and a crew, one leader and three SW. FT 247 Roter Mann could be done with 4 players as well.

Eagle4ty

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
The original scenario was in COI, reformatted to ASL as U27 in the 2nd Update Bundle Turning The Tide. A little pro-Russian but not enough playings to make a really good subjective analysis with only 27 listed on ROAR.

Actionjick

Forum Guru
Reaction score
First name
Darryl
Country
llUnited States
The original scenario was in COI, reformatted to ASL as U27 in the 2nd Update Bundle Turning The Tide. A little pro-Russian but not enough playings to make a really good subjective analysis with only 27 listed on ROAR.
Thanks! Sounded very familiar. I'm sure that I played it in COI.

benj

Reaction score
Country
llFrance
Axies & Allies (FT253) comes to my mind as one of the best scenarios suitable for teamplay. Americans+Italian partisans vs Germans+Italians, combined arms scenario. river crossing, resource splitting between allies, meaty scenarion ... really fun!

Yuri0352

Elder Member
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
Axies & Allies (FT253) comes to my mind as one of the best scenarios suitable for teamplay. Americans+Italian partisans vs Germans+Italians, combined arms scenario. river crossing, resource splitting between allies, meaty scenarion ... really fun!
Agreed on FT 253.
Another candidate for 4 person play (and also from LFT 14, 'the Italy issue') would be FT 247 'Roter Mann'. Set in 1943 Albania, this scenario pits allied/co-belligerent Italians and Albanian Partisans against Germans and Albanian militia (axis minor counters used).

For players interested in 3 person scenarios, LFT 14 includes several actions with 3 different nationalities in each, i.e., 2 nationalities allied vs. one other.

Pitman

Forum Guru
Reaction score
Country
llUnited States
There's a scenario in Rally Point 4 specifically designed for 3 or 4 player play. It's Able Was I Ere I Saw Elba. It's a lot of fun, IMO. It was primarily intended for 2 on 1 3-player play but it can be done by 4 players just by dividing the German forces the same way the Yugoslav forces are divided.